A bit about me...
- I am a design monk, artist, writer and graphic designer working for
a greener future.
- I feel very fortunate to have gone to both a great super-cerebral fine art institution
and an excellent-kick-butt design school.
- I formally studied painting, industrial design, and experimental film.
- Currently I live in Northern California and freelance as a Web, Graphic and
User Interface Visual Designer.
- I've collaborated on a number of fun and awesome projects! Some of my
favorite projects include a logo design for Imageteq, a brochure for ODC designs
for both the 2008 and 2009 Marin History Museum exhibitions and Facebook Gifts for Virtual Greats.
- When I'm not designing, I'm writing a novel on the environment
- Want to know more? Shoot me an email, would love to meet you!